Gray skies over my head
Thunder sounding all around
Lightning flashing through the region
And people ducking for cover
Except for the storm watchers
The ones who brave the storm
To observe, take in, enjoy,
And make a record of God's Glory.
Thunder sounding all around
Lightning flashing through the region
And people ducking for cover
Except for the storm watchers
The ones who brave the storm
To observe, take in, enjoy,
And make a record of God's Glory.
To turn around and take a look
Which is why most of us
Look in our mirrors to see
What is following us
.jpg)
2 comments:
i loved this collection of photos and the words you used to describe what you captured. i may borrow the words for my next post on flickr one day if you don't mind.
great blog just surfed in through your flickr =)
Wow, I'm so sorry I forgot to publish your comment till now!! :S That's totally fine with me! I'm glad you liked them...they were just my thoughts about the day and the shots :)
Post a Comment